June 10, 2016
- Yearbooks will be sold on Wednesday-Friday this week during lunch. The price is $25.
- McLellan is still waiting for lots of Jersey from girls A football team. Please bring them ASAP
- Newsletter went home if you need a copy please come to the office June 2016
- Boys Flag football return your jerseys to Mr. Noye asap
- Monday June 27th at 7pm Grade 9 Closing
- Young Millionaire applications can be handed into the office this morning.
Mrs. Corcoran’s Grade 9 LA class is reminded to have their children book assignment completed by Monday June 13. We will not be using anymore time in class to work on these. Students should go over the rubric that will be used to assess their work before submitting. Also Grade 9 C Social Studies will begin presenting their research slideshows on Monday. Therefore these must be completed by June 13 and ready to present.
Physical Education:All students are reminded to clean out your gym lockers and take your locks home for next year.Leadership:June 2nd: The students helped with the Grade 6 Day by being Guides, speaking, organizing and setting up stations, handing out cookies and milk and music.June 21st: LEADERSHIP DAY!!Leadership students will be heading to Cavendish to Bent Elements for a special reward day for all their hard work over the year.Mr. O’Halloran and Mrs. Gorrill would like to thank all of our Leadership Students who worked diligently over this last school year. Good luck to the grade 9’s heading to Westisle next year.