June 6, 2016
Monday June 6
3:15-5:00 – Boys A Flag Football practice
3:15-5:00 – Boys AA flag football practice tonight
3:15-5:00 – Girls Softball practice in the gym
4:30-6:00- Girls AA Flag Football practice in the gym
Tuesday June 7
4:00 – Girls Softball Zones @ Hogan’s Field, Tignish
4:35-5:15 – Flag Football Zones-Boys A vs. Englewood
(lose=done; win 5:20 vs. Patriots)
Wednesday June 8
3:50-4:30 – Flag Football Zones – Girls AA vs. KISH
(lose = done; win 5:20 vs.SIS Packers
3:50-4:30 – Flag Football – Boys AA vs Amherst Cove
(lose = done; win 4:35or5:20 vs.SIS Giants)
- Track and field went well on the weekend. The bantam girl’s team won the provincial title. Very good performances by both Madeline Morrison and Courtney Hierlihy.
- All grade 7’s going into grade 8 wanting to be in student council next year to meet in room 205 at recess. Any grade 9’s who would like to do closing speeches for the grade 9 closing. Please meet in the lecture theater in the 1st part of lunch.
- Monday June 27th at 7pm Grade 9 Closing
- Yearbooks will be sold on Wednesday-Friday this week during lunch. The price is $25.
- The Department of Education is asking for a survey to be completed by all students. The purpose of this survey is to gather information from students to better understand their opinions, attitudes and perceptions with regards to their experiences within the school system (The attached link will explain this further). If you do not want your child to take part in the survey, please print off the sheet, sign it and return it to the school no later than the end of the day on Wednesday, June 8th. If you would like a paper copy, please contact the school (902-859-8710 or email@example.com) and we can have one sent home for you.
Thank you 🙂