April 14, 2016
- Any Grade nine’s History and travel students: remaining ticket money is due April 14, 2016.
- May 4, 2016 at 6:30 at Hernewood – History and Travel mandatory parent/student meeting. This will be the final meeting before students leave on their trip. There will be forms to complete, itinerary, cheques, reminders, etc.
- Badminton Doubles Zones ME Callaghan Ashton Grigg and Jersey Noye placed 1st and Nikita Sark and Keely Dyment place 2nd both teams are going to provincials.
- Everyone played well and very close matches and a lot of other teams place 3rd and 4th.
- No school for students on Friday April 15, 2016.
- Any parents or guardians that might be interested in volunteering for the breakfast program at Hernewood please contact Ms. Rocheleau at 859-8710.