April 11, 2016
- Any Grade nine’s History and travel students who have money and tickets or need more tickets please see Ms. Rocheleau during the day. The first $50 worth of money form the tickets are already. Remaining ticket money is due April 14, 2016.
- May 4, 2016 at 6:30 at Hernewood – History and Travel mandatory parent/student meeting. This will be the final meeting before students leave on their trip. There will be forms to complete, itinerary, cheques, reminders, etc. Students were all told about this meeting yesterday.
- Badminton Practice Monday, April 11, 2016 3:15-5pm
- Badminton Singles zones at ME Callaghan April 12, 2016
- Badminton Doubles Zones ME Callaghan April 13, 2016
- Today Student Council will be guess the amount of candy in the jar. $0.50 per ballot. Closest to the amount wins the jar of candy
- All proceeds go to Easter Seals.
- April 12, 2016 Tuesday Drama 3:15-4:15pm
- April 13, 2016 Wednesday Band 3:15pm -4:30pm.
- No school for students on Friday April 15, 2016.