April 7, 2016
- Any Grade nine’s History and travel students who have money and tickets or need more tickets please see Mrs. Hardy during the day. The first $50 worth of money form the tickets are due Friday April 8, 2016. Remaining ticket money is due April 14, 2016.
- Yearbook is today Thursday April 7, 2016 from 3:15 – 4:30
- Badminton Practice afterschool today till 5pm today
- Newsletters went home if you need a copy pick one up in the office. April 2016
- May 4, 2016 at 6:30 at Hernewood – History and Travel mandatory parent/student meeting. This will be the final meeting before students leave on their trip. There will be forms to complete, itinerary, cheques, reminders, etc. Students were all told about this meeting yesterday.
- Student Council: Easter Seals will be at the school on April 12th .
- Friday April 8, 2016 Hat Day $1
- Monday April 11, 2016 guess the amount of candy in the jar. $0.50 per ballot. Closest to the amount wins the jar of candy
- All proceeds go to Easter Seals.
Register now for CPF-PEI French Camp. Students studying in French will have the opportunity not only to use their French skills, but also to explore the French culture.
Camps are held in the Îles-de-la-Madeleine at Center Nautique de L’Istorlet. One week only -July 10-16 for ages 12-14 for Nautical Camp and also for ages 15-17 Kayak Camp.
Also available: Students aged 13-18 an escorted Immersion experience in St. Pierre et Miquelon. http://www.francoforumspm.net/francais June 6-10 2016.
For more information on these two camps, to become a member and to register go to www.pei.cpf.ca, call 902-368-3703.
The PEI Fiddlers Society is now accepting applications from youth who wish to apply for a scholarship to attend a fiddle camp this year. The Bishop Faber MacDonald Scholarship assists traditional style fiddlers aged 10-18 to attend a fiddle camp of their choosing. Open to youth Island-wide who have been playing the fiddle for at least three years, this scholarship will cover an amount up to full tuition. Application deadline is Friday, April 15th, 2016. Applications and additional information, including scholarship changes for 2016, are available at www.peifiddlers.com. For further information please contact Jennifer Garrity by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 902-894-3142.