April 6, 2016
Today, Wednesday, April 6 @ 6:00 pm at Hernewood is a parent information meeting for our grade 9 students re: Course selection for Grade 10. Heidi Morgan will be here in the afternoon to speak to the students and back again for the parents at 6:00. With the new graduation requirements that have been put in place last year and the online “blueprint” program that will be used for the course selection, there will be a lot of information that will be helpful for parents.
- Any Grade nine’s History and travel students who have money and tickets or need more tickets please see Ms. Rocheleau during the day. The first $50 worth of money form the tickets is due Friday April 8, 2016. Remaining ticket money is due April 15, 2016.
- Badminton practice is afterschool today Wednesday from 3:15 – 5:00
- Yearbook is Thursday April 7, 2016 from 3:15 – 4:30
- Senior Band will be afterschool today Wednesday 3:15-4:30pm
- Parent council Meeting tonight April 6 at 7 pm. All are welcome to attend.
- Newsletter went home yesterday click here for a copy April 2016
- May 4, 2016 at 6:30 at Hernewood – History and Travel mandatory parent/student meeting. This will be the final meeting before students leave on their trip. There will be forms to complete, itinerary, cheques, reminders, etc. Students were all told about this meeting yesterday.
- Student Council: Easter Seals will be at the school on April 12th .
- Friday April 8, 2016 Hat Day $1
- Monday April 11, 2016 guess the amount of candy in the jar. $0.50 per ballot. Closest to the amount wins the jar of candy
- All proceeds go to Easter Seal.