April 5, 2016
Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 6 @ 6:00 pm at Hernewood is a parent information meeting for our grade 9 students re: Course selection for Grade 10. Mrs. Heidi Morgan will be here in the afternoon to speak to the students and back again for the parents at 6:00. With the new graduation requirements that have been put in place last year and the online “blueprint” program that will be used for the course selection, there will be a lot of information that will be helpful for parents.
May 4, 2016 at 6:30 at Hernewood – History and Travel mandatory parent/student meeting. This will be the final meeting before students leave on their trip. There will be forms to complete, itinerary, cheques, reminders, etc. Students were all told about this meeting yesterday.
- Any Grade nine’s History and travel students who have money and tickets or need more tickets please see Ms. Rocheleau during the day.
- Badminton practice is Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:15 – 5:00
- Yearbook is Thursday April 7, 2016 from 3:15 – 4:30
- Senior Band will be afterschool Wednesday 3:15-4:30pm
- Parent council Meeting April 6 at 7 pm. All are welcome to attend.