March 7, 2016
- History and Travel students are reminded that 50/50 tickets will be due this Friday but can be passed in anytime to Miss. MacMillan in the library. History and Travel Installment is due by Friday March 11th Mr. Rix.
- The Provincial Skill Competition at Holland College will be taking place on Thursday, March 10th at the Holland College Waterfront Campus for Grade 9 students. Ms. Forbes will handing out permission forms today.
- Badminton Tryouts will start this week Monday March 7th till 6pm, Tuesday March 8th till 5pm and Wednesday March 9th till 6pm afterschool.
- Drama will be Tuesday March 8th till 4:15pm
- Extra Help for Mrs. Handrahan’s Grade 9 science class will be at 1pm today.
- Yearbook will have a table set up in the lobby this week starting tomorrow. Any Grade 9 students who would like to submit a quote can hand it in there. There will also be a survey for students in any grade to fill out.
- Senior Band will be afterschool on Wednesday till 4:30pm.
- Parent teacher Interviews will be Thursday Night 4pm-6pm and Friday 9am-12pm.
- No School on Friday for Students.