January 5, 2016
- Basketball Practice
- January 5, 2016 Tuesday
- 4:30 Girls AA Home game vs. Queen Charlotte
- 6pm Boys AA Home game vs. Queen Charlotte
- January 6, 2016 Wednesday
- 3:30 Girls A Practice
- 4:30 Girls AA Game at Stonepark
- 6pm Boys AA Game at Stonepark
- January 7, 2016 Thursday
- 4:15 A Girls home game
- Yearbook will be after school today January 5th Tuesday 3:15-4:30pm
- Band will be after school January 6th 3:15-4:30pm.
- Boys Soccer team are to have their jacket money handed into Mr. Robertson by Friday, January 8th.
- January 5, 2016 Tuesday
- The PEI Healthy Eating Alliance has developed a newsletter for breakfast and snack programs to keep you up-to-date with what has been going on for the past few months. The newsletter also includes resources that you can find on our website under breakfast programs! Click here for Information
Home and School News – January 2016 2016 Extra Mile Awards
This award recognizes teachers and/or staff personnel, who exemplify going the extra mile
over and above the call of duty. Two recipients will be announced and a presentation made at their respective schools during Teacher / Staff Appreciation Week. Home and Schools may submit nominations by Friday, January 15, 2016. Find criteria at: http://peihsf.ca/awards
A reminder that the deadline for policy resolutions to be considered at the 2016 Annual
Meeting in April is January 31, 2016. Assistance with writing resolutions is available
online at http://peihsf.ca/agm/resolutions or from the Federation office at email@example.com or by telephone at (902) 620-3186 or, toll-free, 1-800-916-0664.
Parent Leadership GrantsThe Parent Leadership Grant Program has one more deadline for this school year. Submit project
proposals by: January 31, 2016.
Find application kit and more information at: http://peihsf.ca/content/parent-leadership-grants
- 2016 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
Teacher-Staff Appreciation Week, happening this year from February 14 to 20, 2016, is the week each year when home and schools recognize the contributions that administrators, teachers, and staff make to the lives of our children. Local associations are encouraged to find ways of saying thank you during this week: contact the Federation office if you need inspiration.
- Save the date for the PEIHSF’s Annual General Meeting
The P.E.I. Home and School Federation will hold its 63rd Annual General Meeting on Saturday,April 9, 2016. All Member Home and School Associations are invited to attend with each association asked to designate five attendees as your school’s voting delegates. You are encouraged to include teachers, administrators and staff as delegates.