October 26, 2015
- (Grade 9 students) History and Travel has been approved for this year May 14 to 21, 2016. Mandatory parent and student Information Wednesday October 28, 2015 at 6:30pm. For more information contact Lincoln Rix.
- HBV vaccine permission forms went home with all Grade 9 Males and are to be signed and returned. The date is November 2, 2015.
- Boy’s Soccer
- Practice afterschool today until 4:45pm
- October 27, 2015 Tomorrow home game at 4pm against Queen Charlotte
- Girls A volleyball
- Practice today until 4:30pm,
- October 27, 2015 Tomorrow at ME Callaghan at 4pm
- Girls AA Volley Ball
- Practice today until 4:45pm
- October 27, 2015 tomorrow Away game at ME Callaghan at 4pm and 5:30pm
- Signup sheet for boys and girls basketball will be up today. Tryouts will begin soccer and volleyball is over.
- There will be no Yearbook tomorrow.
- Halloween Activities Set up by Student Council
- Wednesday October 28th during homeroom we will have a film quotes contest.
- On Friday October 30th during an extended homeroom we will have a BINGO game on the PA system
Friday ,During lunch in the Cafeteria we will have a costume contest :
- Most Original
- Best look a like
- We will have a dance in the afternoon; a photo booth will be set up in the lobby for pictures.