October 19, 2015
- (Grade 9 students) History and Travel has been approved for this year May 14 to 21, 2016. Mandatory parent and student Information Wednesday October 28, 2015 at 6:30pm. For more information contact Lincoln Rix.
- Book orders are due on October 21st (during homeroom) to Ms. Harvey in room 318. Students can submit orders everyday during homeroom Details on online payment can be found here:
- http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/images/parentpay/ParentPayGuide_Parent.pdf Middle School (6-7) flyer: http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/images/2A15/X2A15_N.pdf
- Order form: http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/images/2A15/X2A15_OF.pdf
- No school for Students October 22, 2015 and October 23, 2015
- Triple P Parenting session at Hernewood on October 20th from 7-9 pm.
- There will be no Yearbook afterschool tomorrow.
- No Boys Soccer tonight. Practice will be Tuesday and Wednesday afterschool
- A Girls Volleyball practice after school today till 5pm
- Any Students who are taking part in the Wednesday after school Healthy Living Group, please make sure to hand in your permission slips by tomorrow the first session is this Wednesday. October 21st.
- Grade 9 students; please make sure to have your “Take your Kid to Work Day” permission slips in ASAP. If you need help, please see Ms. Forbes or Mr. Noye.
- “AA” Girls soccer practice after school is canceled for today