October 15, 2015
- Tickets and ticket money is due this morning. The draw is at Lunch time today.
- Pictures will be Monday October 19th.
- (Grade 9 students) History and Travel has been approved for this year May 14 to 21, 2016. Mandatory parent and student Information Wednesday October 28, 2015 at 6:30pm. For more information contact Lincoln Rix.
- Book orders are due on October 21st (during homeroom) to Ms. Harvey in room 318. Students can submit orders everyday during homeroom Details on online payment can be found here:
- http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/images/parentpay/ParentPayGuide_Parent.pdf Middle School (6-7) flyer: http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/images/2A15/X2A15_N.pdf
- Order form: http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/images/2A15/X2A15_OF.pdf
- No school for Students October 22, 2015 and October 23, 2015
- Breakfast Program runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and it is free for all students.
- Students who didn’t have an opportunity to vote, you may do so today at lunch time in the lecture theatre. Today is the final day.
- Reminder to Grade 9 students to please return your take you kid to work day permission slips
- Boys AA Soccer and Girls AA Soccer have a game today Oct. 15 at 4pm at Callaghan. Please make sure you have a drive at 5:15pm to be picked up
- Girls A Volleyball play today Oct. 15 in Evangeline at 4pm
- Girls AA Volleyball play today Oct. 15 home game against Ecole Sur Mer at 4pm