March 31, 2015
- Grade 7 and 8 shapes survey permission forms are due to the office.
- Wednesday April 1 Heritage Fair Day for Grade 8 students. Public viewing will be 11am-12:20pm.
- No school for Students for this Friday and Monday.
- There will be a History and Travel Meeting in the lecture theatre at the beginning of lunch. It is the last fundraiser for the club. Cookie dough orders will be here on April 2nd.
- Homework club after school on Wednesdays from 3:10- 4pm with Ms. Hayman room 214.
- Any Grade 9 students planning on joining Badminton please see Mr. Rix.
- The cafeteria will be having a special for tomorrow turkey dinner for Easter. The cost is $5.
- Senior Band after school Wednesday until 4:30pm