March 27, 2015
1. 9C You will have science instead of LA today
2. 9A /9C go to the computer lab for science today with your science today with your science books.
3. Yearbook: There will be a table set up in the lobby at lunch. Any grade 9s who would like to have a quote next to their picture in the yearbook can drop that off. There will also be a survey that anyone can take on the favorite things of the school year it will be open today, and Monday.
4. Grade 7 and 8 shapes survey permission forms are due to the office today. Grade 9 students should be in the mail.
5. History and Travel Students are reminded that room lists and medical forms are due to Miss. MacMillan by Monday.
6. April 1st Heritage Fair
7. No school for Students April 3 (Good Friday) and April 6th (Easter Monday)
8. History and Travel Mandatory Student and Parent Meeting April 27, 2015 at 6pm.
9. Band Trip April 30, 2015