February 27 , 2015
- 8A ,Please bring something to read or do for when you finish your test first period.
- Reminder that tickets and ticket money for History and Travel hockey game must be submitted to Mrs. Gorrill by Wednesday March 4th.
- 9C Will have science period 4 instead of Language Arts.
- Any student in grade 8/9F who did not complete their science test yesterday must do so at lunch today. Please meet in the office at the lunch bell.
- Cookie Dough orders are due Monday March 2
AN UNDER 17 BADMINTON TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD AT SLEMON PARK SPORTS CENTRE
ON SUNDAY, MARCH 1,
ATHLETES MUST BE UNDER 17 ON DECEMBER 31, 2015
EVENTS WILL INCLUDE: BOYS AND GIRLS SINGLES & BOYS AND GIRLS DOUBLES
ENTRY FEE: $15 FOR MEMBERS (NON-MEMBERS $10 EXTRA)
ENTRY DEADLINE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27, @ 12:00 NOON.
Send entries to Margaret – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 436-7384