- May newsletters went home with students yesterday and may be viewed on the blog under the newsletter tab as well.
- Today is the last day Mrs. Handrahan will be taking orders for grade 9 grad sweaters.
- Hernewood’s LEARN 2 RUN Program will run every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until 4:00 pm.
- There will be Game Force today until 5:15 pm.
- Leadership applications forms are due today to either Mr. O’Halloran or Mrs. Gorrill.
- Any of Ms. Barnes’ students who need to write a missed test or who would like to re-write a test should go to room 307 at lunch hour.
- Anyone going to provincial heritage fair next week in Charlottetown who did not receive an information sheet there are extra copies in the main office.
- All next week the cafeteria will not be open before homeroom. They will be there from recess on.
- As a part of the Canadian Children’s Book Week Celebration’s Hernewood had the opportunity to host visiting Canadian Author, Beverly Brenna. She visited on Wednesday, May 7th. Below is a photo of students who sat in on her presentation.