• Yearbooks will be on sale for the first ten minutes of lunch only. Yearbooks are over 50% sold, so order now to avoid disappointment.
• History & Travel students are reminded that the next day for submitting any ticket money will be Thursday to the library before homeroom.
• Grade 9 course selection forms are due to the office by Wednesday, April 16.
• The Easter Seals Ambassador will be here Thursday, April 17th at 11:45.
• Congratulations to Evan Phillips who was the Champ of the Hernewood Challenge “Keep the Ball Up”. Evan’s time was 1:35 mins. Great job!!
• To raise money for Easter Seals, tomorrow will be hat day. Cost is $1 and all proceeds will go to the Easter Seals. Thank you for your support!
The grade 9 students will be writing their grade 9 Literacy Assessments this week on Tuesday and Wednesday and again on April 22 and 23.
Note: The Island-wide 2014 Community Access Expo is set to go on Tuesday, April 15th at the Stratford Town Hall from 5pm-8pm.
Each year inclusive agencies and services from across PEI gather at the Expo to provide information about the opportunities they offer. This year over 50 participants will be on hand to provide information on a wide variety of interesting topics. Information includes assistive technology, inclusive recreation options, life skills, day programs, pathways to employment, education and training opportunities, residential options and respite care, advocacy, support, transportation and other programs and services available in communities throughout Prince Edward Island.
The Community Access Expo is inclusive and accessible. Students, their families and care-givers, ELSB staff, and anyone interested in learning more about options available in these areas are welcome to attend.
For further information, please contact Shelley Nelson, Community Access Facilitator, or Alison Campbell, Inclusive Education Consultant, at the English Language School Board at 368-6990.