- Any grade 7 or 8 students interested in an information session on Red Cross Water Safety, it will be held at 1:00 pm today in the Lecture Theatre.
- There will be a Yearbook meeting after school today until 4:30 pm.
- Yearbooks can be ordered at lunch hour starting today for $25 each. There are limited quantities available, so order soon to avoid disappointment!
- History & Travel students are reminded that the next day for submitting any ticket money will be Wednesday and Friday before homeroom. Also, students should have paid for your first 2 books of tickets by Wednesday, April 9.
- Badminton practice this week will be today, (Tuesday) and Thursday until 5:00 pm.
- Grade 7 music students please hand in your permission forms ASAP to Mrs. Andrea Ellis.
- Healthy Living class 7F please bring Bristol board for class tomorrow.
- Reminder to parents of grade 9 students that Wednesday, April 9 at 6:30 pm in the Lecture Theatre there will be an information session on course selection for Westisle. Students will be attending a session earlier that day in the afternoon and will receive their paperwork to be completed.