Note: Today report cards and newsletters went home with students!!
• Parent Teacher Interviews will be held on Thursday, March 6 from 4-6 pm and on Friday, March 7 from 9:00-noon. There will be no school for students on Friday.
• Permission forms went home with Grade 9 students yesterday to attend a Skills Competition at Holland College in Summerside on Thursday, March 6. Students will be leaving the school at 9:00 am and returning at 1:00 pm. Students will have regular classes period 6 and during period 7 students will be attending a Grade 10 panel assembly. We just found out that lunch will be provided for students. Permission forms need to be returned to the office ASAP. Students will not be permitted to call home for permission that morning.
• The next H&T installment of $250 is due on Monday, March 10 to Mr. Rix.
• Badminton tryouts will be held next week on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
• There will be no Senior Band today.