- There will be no school Monday, February 17 due to Islander Day:) Enjoy!!
- Parent Council President Message: On Wednesday, February 19th the Parent Council will be putting on a meal for Staff Appreciation for Hernewood Staff. If anyone is able to make a dish to help out please contact Roxanne Poirier by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 831-3339. Thank you!!
- There will be a yearbook meeting today (Thursday) until 4:30 pm.
- Playoffs for basketball as of now the boys play today (Thursday) at 6:00 pm at SIS and the girls play Tuesday, February 18 at Athena at 4:00 pm.
- Any students wanting a book order please see Mrs. Gerri Ellis.
- Attention Tyne Valley and Lennox Island students: In an effort to honour Dr. Madigane our communities are going to hold a roadside vigil on Saturday at 11:30 am as she passes the medical centre, Former Hospital and through the Valley.
- Lost and Found: Please check this table out as it seems to be growing.