- Note: November newsletters went home with students at the end of the day today!!
- Any grade 9’s interested in ordering a class composition; please drop your order along with the $15 to the office by Wednesday, November 13th.
- There will be yearbook after school today (Tuesday) until 4:30 pm.
- Girls’ volleyball team go to zones in Summerside today.
- Any students participating in the Remembrance Day Poster/Essay and poem contest, entries are due to Mrs. Andrea Ellis or Ms. Thomson by today (Tuesday) at 3:10 pm.
- Boys’ volleyball practice today afterschool until 4:45 pm. Zones tomorrow at home vs ME Callaghan 2 at 5:30 pm. Everyone needs to be here for 5 pm. If you need to stay afterschool please see Mme. McLellan before recess.
- Reminder to grade 9 students that tomorrow is Take Your Kid to Work Day and all grade 9’s are expected to be at a place of employment for the day.
- Following are the History and Travel magazine campaign dates for returning orders: November 7, 12, 14, 18 and the final day is November 20th. Please meet Mr. Colwill in the library prior to homeroom each day.