- History & Travel: We will be holding a mandatory parent/guardian meeting, along with your child next Tuesday, October 29th at 7:00pm in the school cafeteria. This meeting is required as you need to register your child for this year’s school trip. We will be going over expectations required to attend this trip and it is important that both you and your child hear the same message. Our first fundraiser will be the Magazine Campaign. We are hoping the students will hear about this fundraiser on Friday during their lunch. It is important that you know that until they are registered they will not be able to take part in any fundraising activities.
- Congratulations to the Boys’ soccer team for winning the Bronze at provincials this weekend. Excellent effort by all. Shut-out and Charlie Hustle award goes to Declan MacLeod. Mr. Robertson would like to thank the boys for a great season!
- There will be Senior Band after school on Wednesday until 4:30 pm.
- There will be extra help for Grade 7 Music students Tuesday after school until 4:00 pm.
- All soccer uniforms for both the boys and girls teams should be handed into your coach by Wednesday of this week please.
- There will be a Yearbook meeting after school tomorrow (Tuesday) until 4:30 pm.
- There will be girls’ volleyball practice today until 4:45 pm.