- Students must hand in all tickets/money to your homeroom teachers by tomorrow. If tickets were lost, they will be the students’ responsibility. All tickets must be accounted for. All Hernewood students are encouraged to help sell tickets for our Hernewood Intermediate Fund Raiser. Proceeds from the sales assist with extra-curricular activities, Winter Carnival activities, school dances, etc. Tickets are $5 each and the draw will be held on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013. 1st prize: $500 2nd prize: $200 and 3rd prize: $100.
- Girls’ soccer playoff game today (Monday) at 3:30 pm at Callaghan. Girls will be leaving at 2:40 pm.
- Anyone who would like a Tab book order, please see Mrs. Gerri Ellis or Mrs. Andrea Ellis.
- The Boy’s soccer team defeated Callaghan 3-0 on Wednesday. Goals were scored by Tristan Cahill, Sterling MacKendrick, and Jensen MacNaught. Declan MacLoed earned the shut-out in goal. Charlie Hustle Award goes to Sterling Macendrick. The Boy’s team will practice on Monday and Tuesday and play a semi-final game at Stonepark on Thursday at 4:00 pm.
- Cross Country Provincials were held on Saturday at Mill River. Everyone from Hernewood ran really well. Congratulations to Janelle Perry for winning the Provincial Bantam girls event.
- There will be no Yearbook meeting tomorrow after school.
- If students have photo orders still to pass in, please do so by Wednesday, October 23.