- There will be a mandatory parent/student History & Travel meeting on Wednesday, May 1st in the cafeteria at 6:00 pm. Parents and students are expected to attend!!
- All History and Travel tickets are due this morning before homeroom to Mrs. Gorrill. No exceptions!!
- If your kids always want to help out in the kitchen, or if you’d like to get your youngster excited about food, do we have a four-day camp for you! Kids ‘R’ Kookin’ takes the concept of summer camp to a whole new level. The Culinary Institute of Canada offers kids aged 7-12 and 13-17 the opportunity to learn how to cook from the very best. Our camps feature action packed days in the kitchen, where they learn all about culinary arts through demonstrations and hands-on experience.
- Congrats to all the Hernewood wrestling who had great results @ the provincials in Montague! Girls Bantam team captured the provincials team title. Girls Raelene McLean Gold, Lara Gorrill- Gold, Paiton Gallant- Gold, MacKenzie Thomas- Gold, Karlie Lewis- Bronze, Madeline Smith- Bronze. Boys: Alex MacNaught Silver, Jensen MacNaught Gold, Bryce MacNeill Gold, Derrick Silver, Bailey Silver, Noel Bronze, and Lance Bronze.
- Girls Softball try outs after school today until 4:45pm anyone interested see Ms. McMillan or Ms. Betts if you can’t make it. All players have their ball glove & Gear @ the front field.
- HAPPY EARTH DAY!