- There will be no school on Friday, March 29 due to Good Friday and no school Monday, April 1st due to Easter Monday. Happy Easter weekend to staff and students:)
- Today the April Newsletter will be going home along with a School Lockdown letter re: lockdown that will be held on Thursday, April 4th at approximately 1:30 pm.
- Congratulations to Keisha Blanchard, our March newsletter ballot draw winner. Keisha you can drop by the office to claim your prize.
- The Boys Under 13 second tryout for the Spring League Basketball will be at Hernewood on Thursday, March 28 from 6-8:00 pm.
- Wrestling practice until 5:00 pm today. Good luck to the wrestlers who are going to the PEI Open on Saturday in Ch’town. Let’s take it to the Mats!!
- All grade 9 write-ups for the yearbook are due today to Ms. Garland or Elese Bernard by the end of the day or they will not be able to be entered.
- The Active Parents of Teens program is a six session program directed at parents. The goal is to promote better communication and respect between parents and their teens or soon to be teens. The program addresses the following topics: Discipline, Self esteem and courage, Problem solving, Cooperation, Drugs, sexuality and violence, and Communication. This program consists of six sessions which will be offered on each consecutive Thursday evening starting the 11thof April 2013 from 6:30 till 8:30 PM. The last session will be on the 16th of May 2013 (Weather allowing.) Parents would be expected to attend most of the session to better benefit from the classes. The location will be at O’Leary ACCESS P.E.I. (Across from veterinary clinic.). Cost: Free To Register please call; Rene Tremblay at 853-9300.