- There will be no School on Friday, March 29 due to Good Friday and on Monday, April 1 due to Easter Monday. Enjoy your long weekend students/staff:)
- The Bantam Girls Volleyball will have practice today (Wednesday, March 27) at Callaghan from 5-6:30 pm.
- There will be badminton practice today (Wednesday) until 5:00 pm.
- There will be Senior Band today until 5:00 pm. Please note the time change.
- The cafeteria staff will be putting on an Easter dinner today. It will include ham and scallop potatoes, small white milk, and a cookie for $5.50.
- The Boys Under 13 second tryout for the Spring League Basketball will be at Hernewood on Thursday, March 28 from 6-8:00 pm.
- The Active Parents of Teens program is a six session program directed at parents. The goal is to promote better communication and respect between parents and their teens or soon to be teens. The program addresses the following topics: Discipline, Self esteem and courage, Problem solving, Cooperation, Drugs, sexuality and violence, and Communication. This program consists of six sessions which will be offered on each consecutive Thursday evening starting the 11thof April 2013 from 6:30 till 8:30 PM. The last session will be on the 16th of May 2013 (Weather allowing.) Parents would be expected to attend most of the session to better benefit from the classes. The location will be at O’Leary ACCESS P.E.I. (Across from veterinary clinic.). Cost: Free To Register please call; Rene Tremblay at 853-9300.