- Those students going to the Youth Rally in Tignish tonight, please note the time is from 6:30-9:00 pm.
- The Bantam Girls Volleyball tournament scheduled for today, Tuesday, March 26th has been cancelled and will be rescheduled. The girls will have practice on Wednesday, March 27 at Callaghan from 5-6:30 pm.
- There will be badminton practice on Wednesday until 5:00 pm.
- There will be Senior Band on Wednesday until 5:00 pm. Please note the time change.
- There will be practice for trumpet players in grade 8 & 9 today until 4:00 pm. This is optional, but try to make it if you can.
- The cafeteria staff will be putting on an Easter dinner tomorrow. It will include ham and scallop potatoes, small white milk, and a cookie for $5.50.
- The Active Parents of Teens program is a six session program directed at parents. The goal is to promote better communication and respect between parents and their teens or soon to be teens. The program addresses the following topics: Discipline, Self esteem and courage, Problem solving, Cooperation, Drugs, sexuality and violence, and Communication. This program consists of six sessions which will be offered on each consecutive Thursday evening starting the 11thof April 2013 from 6:30 till 8:30 PM. The last session will be on the 16th of May 2013 (Weather allowing.) Parents would be expected to attend most of the session to better benefit from the classes. The location will be at O’Leary ACCESS P.E.I. (Across from veterinary clinic.). Cost: Free To Register please call; Rene Tremblay at 853-9300.