- Note to Grade 9 parents: On Thursday, March 7 a number of grade 9 students (those who have permission slips signed and returned to the the office) will be travelling to the waterfront Holland College in Summerside for the day where they will attend Skills PEI. For those not attending, classes will continue as normal. This is an optional activity that the students choose to take part in if they wished to.
- There will be no school on Friday, March 8th due to Parent Teacher Interviews. Parent Teacher Interviews will be Thursday, March 7th from 4-6 pm and then on Friday, March 8th from9-12 noon.
- Any grade 9 students who would like their baby photo entered in this year’s yearbook can take them in and drop them off to Ms. Garland’s office or you could hand them in to Elese Bernard or Haley Smith in homeroom. The deadline will be Friday, March 8th.
- The cafeteria staff will be making a draw on Thursday, March14th for a $50 Empire Theatre gift card. If you spend $6 you will receive a ballot for the draw.
- There is a lost and found table set up in the lobby, please have a look to see if anything belongs to you.
- There will be 14U Girls Spring volleyball next Wednesday (March 6) from 5:00-6:30 pm at ME Callaghan.
- There will be a practice tonight at Callaghan from 5:00-6:30 pm for all those interested in playing Bantam Boys Spring volleyball. If you have not filled out paperwork, Harvey Mazzerole will have it there for you tonight.
- For any students interested in the 17U Boys Spring Volleyball it will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00-7:00 pm at Westisle. If you haven’t already filled out paperwork you can get it from Mr. Bolo Tuesday night.