- There will be no school on Friday, March 8th due to Parent Teacher Interviews.
- March Break will run from March 18th-22nd.
- Congratulations to Brandon Bulger who is February Newsletters ballot draw winner.
- Yearbooks will be sold until today at lunchtime in the lobby, for $25.00 at recess and the 2nd half of each lunch. If you don’t buy them now you will not receive one in June.
- Any grade 9 students who would like their baby photo entered in this year’s yearbook can take them in and drop them off to Ms. Garland’s office or you could hand them in to Elese Bernard or Haley Smith in homeroom. The deadline will be March 8th.
- Wrestling will take place Thursday until 5:00 pm.
- There will be boys and girls badminton today (Wednesday) after school until 4:30 pm.
- There will be badminton tryouts for boys and girls on Thursday until 5:00 pm.
- There will be Senior Band after school today until 4:30 pm.