- The English Language School Board recently launched its new website, which can be found at www.gov.pe.ca/edu/elsb. This site has a number of features that may be of particular interest to parents and students. Images of recent student activities are featured on the Home page. Storm closures, upcoming parent meetings, recent announcements, and other current news items will appear on the Home page; and these posts can be followed on the ELSB Twitter account (@ELSBPEI). The site also introduces a translation option. Although the new ELSB website is still under construction, it is being actively developed. As the website evolves, information and links will continue to be added. Resources considered of particular interest to parents and students will be highlighted in the Parents & Students area of the site.
- Yearbooks will be sold until Wednesday, Feb 27th in the lobby, for $25.00 at recess and the 2nd half of each lunch. If you don’t buy them now you will not receive one in June. Cheques can be made payable to Hernewood Intermediate School.
- Any grade 9 students who would like their baby photo entered in this year’s yearbook can take them in and drop them off to Ms. Garland’s office or you could hand them in to Elese Bernard or Haley Smith in homeroom. The deadline will be March 8th.
- Wrestling will take place on Tuesdays and Thursday until 5:00 pm. Wrestling forms are due to Mrs. Gorrill at recess in her office.
- There will be badminton for boys and girls after school today (Monday) until 4:30 pm.
- All Binders for Mrs. Gorrill’s Phys. Ed classes are due today worth 30%.