- Hernewood staff would like to extend a sincere thank you to Karen Milligan, President of the Parent Council, along with all parents who contributed in any way during the Staff Appreciation week. The meal provided was enjoyed by all. Staff members appreciated the delicious meal. We would also like to thank the local businesses who so graciously donated the gift certificates to be drawn for among staff members. Thank you from Hernewood Staff!!
- Yearbooks will be sold until Wednesday, Feb 27th in the lobby, for $25.00 at recess and the 2nd half of each lunch. If you don’t buy them now you will not receive one in June. Cheques can be made payable to Hernewood Intermediate School.
- Cookie dough order money for the H&T fundraiser is now due Friday morning at the latest before homeroom to the library. The deadline has been extended due to the weather.
- Wrestling will begin next week.
- Badminton will begin today after school for boys and girls until 4:30 pm.
- Any grade 9 students who would like their baby photo entered in this year’s yearbook can take them in and drop them off to Ms. Garland’s office or you could hand them in to Elese Bernard or Haley Smith in homeroom. The deadline will be March 8th.