It’s hard to believe it’s that time once again! We look forward to seeing everyone in the coming weeks as we settle back into a new school year. The following is a list of supplies recommended for students in grade 7-9 to have for the start of the year at Hernewood:
- 1 package each of pens/pencils
- Colored markers & pencils
- 6-8 scribblers/binders
- Glue stick
- 12″ ruler
- Students are required to supply their own bristle board throughout the year for projects
- Zippered binder or back pack (students will be taking books and supplies for 2-3 classes at a time)
- Day planner/homework scribbler
- All students must have a second pair of indoor sneakers. Not necessarily new but clean!
We would like to welcome Grade 7 Students & Parents to Hernewood by inviting you to drop in for a visit during our Open House on Tuesday, September 4 between 4:30-6:00 pm.
- Enjoy a hot dog and juice
- Meet teachers and staff
- Purchase your lock so you can practice
- Get your schedule and visit your classrooms
- Mingle with friends, and meet some new classmates.
To the Grade 8 & 9 Students and Parents we would like to Welcome you Back to Hernewood. Feel free to drop by to the Open House on Tuesday, September 4th also but between 5:00-6:00 pm where you can enjoy the bbq, meet teachers and staff, get your schedule as well and mingle with some of your friends.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Open House on Tuesday evening then again on Thursday, September 6th, our first day back for the 2012-2013 school year!! Enjoy your last few days of summer:)