- The mandatory History and Travel parent/student meeting will be held on Monday, May 14 at 6:00 pm.
- Registration for the O’Leary Minor Softball and Minor Soccer programs will be held on Saturday, May 12 from 10 am-12 noon at the O’Leary Community Complex (boardroom). Late fees apply following this date. For more information contact the O’Leary Rec Dept.@ 859-2888.
- Any students with History and Travel payments can drop them off to the office this morning.
- There will be golf practice Tuesday from 3:15-4:30 pm at Mill River’s practice range; parents are to pick up at the Rodd.
- There will be girls’ softball on Monday until 4:45 pm.
- Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the Provincial Heritage Fair. Those students who won special prizes will be announced next week. Special congratulations to Noel Cousins who was one of the two finalists in grade 8! Way to go!
- FLAG FOOTBALL: After-school Flag football is returning once again. Program begins Wed, May 16 from 3:15-4:15 by the O’Leary Rec. Dept. Weather permitting it will take place outdoors each week (5 weeks). This is open to all students (boys and girls) grades 7-9. All that is needed is running shoes. *Though this is a flag (non-tackle) program it will serve as a great introductory to the basic fundamentals of football AND a potential “tackle” football program which may be introduced in the near future. Sign up on the office window if interested.