- There will be no school on April 27th due to School Development Day.
- Students, who are going to the Provincial Heritage Fair, please pass in your forms ASAP.
- Students are reminded that your last H&T installment is due on Monday, April 23. You can hand them in at any time to Mr. Rix along with your Health Information Form.
- There will be a Yearbook Meeting today after school until 5 pm.
- There will be wrestling practice today (Thursday) and students are asked to bring a pair of sneakers with them to practice.
- ALL History and Travel ticket are now past due!!
- Congratulations to the Badminton players. Following are the results from the zones at Callaghan. Singles: Bantam Girls: Hayley Wood 2nd Haley Ellis 3rd Bantam Boys: Carter Noye 1st Bronson Banks 4th Midget Girl: Savannah Guimond 1st Hannah Arsenault 3rd Sami Jo Sentner 4th Midget Boys: Jack Sark 2nd Doubles: Bantam Girls: Sarah Corcoran & Sarah Woodside 3rd Bantam Boys: Carter Noye & Bronson Banks 2nd Midget Girls: Savannah Guimond & Kaylan Ellsworth 1st Hannah Arsenault & Sami Jo Sentner 2nd Laura Ashley & Kylee Wallace 4th. Midget Boys: Jack Sark & Michael Peters 1st. Also, the Midget Girls won the Unit Plaque. Congratulations everyone!
- Congratulations to Leslie Noye who won $30.00 for winning second place in the PEI Engineers Bridge Building Contest.
- Congratulations also to Dustin Ellis who won a $40.00 gift certificate to Empire Theatres for having completed the Canadian Parents for French Scavenger Hunt during French week in March.