- There will be no school for students on February 1st due to PD Day and February 20th due to Islander Day.
- Reminder that yearbooks will be on sale the remainder of this week and next week for $25 each. Payment is due upon ordering.
- The A Girls Basketball team has practice today from 5:00-6:30 pm and they play at home on Thursday, January 26th against ME Callaghan @ 4:00 pm.
- There will be no band after school today.
- There will be a Yearbook meeting today in the computer lab until 4:30 pm.
- Outstanding game by the AA Boys Basketball against SIS yesterday 41-29. It was a tremendous win!! Keep it up! The boys will have early practice on Thursday until 4:10 pm.
- Parents: There will be a Parent Support group being offered starting in February. Leigh-Ann Jones will be offering parent support groups that will cover such topics as coping with receiving a diagnosis, handling difficult behaviours, accessing community services, non government organizations, and government programs. If you are interested in attending or would like more information you can contact Leigh-Ann at 368-4496 or by contacting Mrs. Gillis or Ms. Hayman at Hernewood at 859-8710.